- Do I have enough to retire today?
- Now that I'm retired, how long will my money last?
- How much do I need to save to have enough at retirement?
- If I buy a new house next year, how will this affect my retirement plan?
FinPlan will assist you in answering these and some other related questions to offer you informative guidance on your future retirement planning steps.
This easy-to-use software lets you enter your personal information quickly and logically, so you get a better understanding on your current and future standing. The preliminary Interview section leads you through the entire process of data entry, one question at a time, with complete set of instructions on what you need to enter. You are assisted all the way with guiding input screens, arranging the inputted information logically to keep you organized.
The final detailed reports will let you be your own financial consultant because it will:
- Provide you with a quick determination of whether or not your plan is viable.
- Let you know how your plan will work.
- Show you why your plan does not work.
- Help you periodically monitor your plan.
Some of the key features of the Family Retirement Planner are:
- Asset Allocation Worksheet.
- Easy to understand help throughout the software.
- Plan-at-a-Glance report to provide you with a quick guide to your retirement plan.
- Pre-defined reports to provide you with the details of your plan.
- Preview of all reports to allow you to review your reports before printing them.
- Easy to understand graphs to illustrate your retirement plan.
- Advanced topics section in the help file to answer some of your more difficult retirement planning issues.
- Unique features including the ability to 'pay off debt' upon retirement. This feature also allows you to consider other financial events that will affect your retirement assets.
- Plan separately for your spouse's and your future. With today’s need for individuals to work, as well as other considerations, there could be separate financial paths that require different sets of assumptions.
- The invaluable “What if” Analyzer allows you to immediately see how changes to some key variables affect your overall plan.
- This software is available free of charge.
Authors Website: http://www.finplan.com/finplan/famret.htm
Direct Downloading Link: http://www.kurtteej.com/finplan/fam-ret.zip